- 200g digestive biscuits
- 135g butter
- 250g dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 100g mini marshmallows
- icing sugar
- 100g raisins
- put digestive biscuits inside a sandwich bag (or some other bag) and crush the biscuits until they’re small bits
- put the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a pot to melt. Keep stirring it whilst it melts. Keep doing this until there are no lumps.
- leave chocolate to cool for a few minutes
- take a tin and put baking paper inside it
- add the marshmallows, raisins and biscuits to the pot with the melted chocolate in it. Stir it together until everything is covered in chocolate.
- pour/spoon the mixture into the tin.
- leave in the fridge overnight
- sprinkle the icing sugar on top