- SOUTH WEST LONDON SW11
Night Concierge – Permanent, Nine Elms (SW London)
Hours: 42 per week, 4 on, 4 off (Nights)
- To provide a quality service to the residents and ensure individual requests are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- To assist with the security of residents and the building at all times, ensuring that the safety of all residents and visitors is maintained.
- To ensure that all requests & enquiries to the Concierge Department (both in person, email and by telephone) are dealt with efficiently in a timely and professional manner on every occasion.
- Accepting and issuing of resident’s parcels.
- Meeting and Greeting all residents, guests and clients. Demonstrate stand to greet service.
- Ensure the smooth running of the communication systems within the Estate i.e., telephone, radio’s, internal intercom system, eg.Life etc.
- Ensure only authorised persons are given access to areas.
- Issuing of visitor parking permits, offering explanations to the onsite parking procedures.
- Aid the Security of the estate by communicating regularly with them including informing them of any concerning matters that have been notified to concierge.
- Liaising with cleaning staff regarding domestic rubbish being removed from apartments and removing rubbish if necessary, following operating procedures.
- Correct reporting of any security / health and safety issues.
- Correct reporting of any incidents or complaints.
- Safekeeping of security keys on behalf of residents and the estate, strictly following standard operating procedures at all times.
- Issuing keys only to the correct personnel / residents. Strictly checking that the appropriate authorisation & disclaimers are in place.
- Cross training of other resort departments.
- Responding to resident enquiries by the eg.Life system ensuring the time constraints are met for open tickets.
- Receipt & issue of residents’ dry cleaning/laundry ensuring relevant paperwork is completed.
- Apartment & Estate key audit during night shift, with follow up for any missing keys with the last person in possession.
- Maintain a safe environment for all people in the estate at all times.
- Secure handling of people’s data, ensuring the PC is locked when not in.
- Report any accidents and record in the accident book as appropriate.
- Turn on and off the lobby lights at the appropriate times.
- Ability to handle high pressure moments where many people may be queuing. The capacity to deal with complex issues and the ability to stay calm when dealing with challenging people.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Polite and confident with a great deal of patience.
- Ability to multi-task and time-manage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We operate as an equal opportunities employer.