- SOUTH WEST LONDON
Security Valet Officer – Permanent – Nine Elms, South West London
Hours: 56 per week, 4 on 2 off, days and nights (07:00 : 19:00 & 19:00 : 07:00)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a bespoke 7-star service the residents with job tasks and individual requests dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times being helpful, polite and pleasant at all times.
- Assist with security of residents and the building at all times, ensuring that the safety of all residents and visitors is maintained.
- Aid the smooth running of the various different operations around the site, according to SOP’s.
- Remain adaptable and flexible throughout the changeable requirements of the developing Estate.
- Liaise with the Security/Valet Manager, Operations Manager where necessary and follow all given instructions.
- Appraise and book in all new vehicles to be entered on the valet system, keeping an up to date record of each.
- Locating vehicles and delivering to allocated point when requested by the resident.
- Vehicles are met on access road and shown to holding area or moved off site – not to allow any external parking on the access road.
- Vehicles with a bone-fide reason for parking within the car park are promptly and politely valet parked using the utmost care and attention at all times.
- Ensure all vehicles parked are assessed for previous damage.
- Vehicles are placed either on or under stacker according to size, and weight of the vehicle. Stacker to be raised according to the SOP.
- Ensure that visitors, VIP’s and contractors are dealt with according to space availability.
- Carry out daily/nightly audits of the car park and report to the Duty Manager any discrepancies.
- Carry out regular checks of the car stackers to ensure all are in working order and kept in a clean condition with all oil stains removed immediately.
- Keep accurate records of all movement of vehicles and update all residents’ details as supplied by the Estate Office.
- Liaise with day/night security staff regarding any potential/real security issues.
- Maintain a safe environment for all people in the estate at all times including a constant presence.
- Meeting and Greeting all residents, guests and clients around the estate.
- Communicate with control regularly and ensure there is a quick response to any incident.
- To include building rounds & PES patrols of the site, in the daily tasks.
- Correct reporting of any incidents and archiving of all onsite records, including police liaison.
- Pro-actively dealing with maintenance and cleaning problems identified within the estate.
- Liaise with valet to inform of any vehicles that may need parking in the car park.
- Monitor CCTV cameras pro-actively and security related incidents.
- Aid security of the estate by regular patrols of all internal and external areas and reporting of any suspect personnel or actions.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Proven experience in front of house/customer service or relevant role is an advantage.
- Previous security experience.
- Must hold a current valid, clean driving licence.
- Must hold SIA license, CCTV and/or Door supervisor
If you have these key skills and feel that you could add value to Ballymore please contact us with a current copy of your CV for consideration. We operate as an equal opportunities’ employer.