Please find below a summary of the works taking place across the Battersea Power Station construction site this weekend and into next week.
Whilst some of these works may generate noise, a range of measures are in place to help mitigate the potential impact to our neighbours.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Saturday 20 to Sunday 21 August – 8am to 4pm working hours
- Internal works taking place including snagging and maintenance.
- Internal works taking place.
- External works taking place including the abseiling of the chimneys.
- Facade installation, internal and external works will take place to the buildings to the north of the site.
- Facade installation and internal works will take place to the buildings to the south of the site.
- General logistics and maintenance will be happening to the north and south side of the site and 24 hour security will be on site throughout the weekend.
Whilst it is anticipated that these works will generate some noise, measures will be in place to mitigate the potential nuisance to our neighbours. Agreed weekend working hours are from 8am to 6pm.
Monday 22 to Friday 26 August
- Facade installation, external and internal works will take place to the buildings to the north of the site.
- Steel structure works, facade installation and internal works will continue on the buildings to the south of the site.
Saturday 20 to Sunday 21 August
- Continuing with facade works including the installation of precast stone, brickwork, aluminium panels and glass reinforced concrete.
- Site logistics including deliveries and movement of materials.
- Facade works will continue which includes the installation of precast stone and brickwork, aluminium panels and glass reinforced concrete.
- Installation of concrete slabs for the NHS centre.
- Continuation of internal fit out works.
- General site logistics including deliveries and the movement of materials.
Weekday working hours are from 8am to 6pm. All planned works will not affect neighbours and no out-of-hours works are planned this week.
There are no road closures on Pump Houe Lane.
Circus Road West
There are no road closures on Circus Road West.
General working hours on-site
In agreement with London Borough of Wandsworth the main site working hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 8pm
- Saturday: 8am to 5pm
- Sunday and Bank Holidays: works subject to prior approval by the Council.
Agreed out-of-hours works
The London Borough of Wandsworth has agreed that works can take place overnight around the Power Station between the hours of 8pm and 8am, including on Saturday and Sunday. Measures are in place to minimise disturbance to our neighbours and the Construction Managers frequently review planned louder works so that they can be carried out during general site working hours.
If you have any non-urgent questions, please do not hesitate to reply to this email and we will respond to you at the earliest opportunity.
If the matter is urgent, please call the Battersea Power Station construction phone line on 0800 088 4570.