Happy National Dog Day! As you may know, on Saturday 3rd September Embassy Gardens will be hosting the Pawfect Street Party – a day for residents, the local community and four-legged friends, to get together to raise funds for several incredible dog charities. There will be activity taking place within the commercial units, along the tree lined area by the pond, and within the linear park (with temporary Astro Turf providing a barrier for the lawn). The day will include a dogstacle assault course competition, relay races, poochie photo experiences, Doggie Disco, human Crufts, as well as The Paawstival Awards 2022, an inspirational dog awards ceremony. There will also be a market with doggy delights.
Please find the programme below:
- 11:15AM Dog Assault Course (Drop-In)
- 12:15PM Dog Assault Course Time Trials
- 12:50PM Relay Races
- 1:45PM Lawn Games
- 2:45PM PAAWstival Awards 2022
- 4:00PM Raffle Draw and Prizegiving
- 4:15PM Human Crufts
- 5:15PM Lawn Games
- 6:00PM Doggie Disco
Workshops at Oxeye:
- 12PM -1PM: Cartografie Chocolate Tasting with Kae Shibata & Sven-Hanson Britt (Ticketed with a percentage donated to the charity)** Cartografie presents a studio tasting experience with Founder and Head Chocolatier, Kae Shibata, and partner Sven-Hanson Britt. The tasting will take place over one hour and includes sampling individual cocoas sourced from around the world, along with the ganache filled chocolates.
Kae and Sven will talk about the different terroir behind each cocoa, the people involved in the cocoa production and explain how all Cartografie’s delicious chocolates are made. To find out more and book, please visit: https://bit.ly/3dXU7D8
- 1:30PM-2:30pm: Wild at Heart Tablescaping Masterclass (Ticketed but the donation goes to the charity)** Join Wild at Heart Foundation founder and renowned florist, Nikki Tibbles for a masterclass in the art of tablescaping. Nikki will walk you through the tips and tricks of how colours, themes, placement and of course flowers, can elevate any dining experience from entertaining to immersive.
Please note this workshop is a demonstration and does not include hands-on making, to find out more and book via: https://bit.ly/3e3Vz7e
Free tickets to the Embassy Gardens Pawfect Street Party can be booked via: https://bit.ly/3QSZout
A message from Embassy Gardens management to our dog loving community
We’re very proud of our community of pets at Embassy Gardens and it’s our pleasure to look after both owners and their pets. We are committed to further improving the lifestyle for our furry residents. We have worked hard in recent years to evolve with the times and have welcomed more dogs to EG, especially since Covid propelled the demand. There are, of course, some processes that have to be followed, including pet licenses so that we can allocate resources appropriately and protect the interests of those with pets and the wider community.
Embassy Gardens benefits from 14-acre Nine Elms Park that spans between Battersea Power Station and Vauxhall, and we are currently reviewing the future use of our green spaces – continuously working alongside the Residents Association to look after the interests of all. We are delighted that most our commercial tenants’ welcome dogs within their premises, including Linnaean, District Coffee, Homeboy, Bar Rex and The Alchemist, and soon Embassy Gardens will have its very own pet shop called Furmily.
As part of our commitment to our pet loving community we are very excited to host our very first on-site party dedicated to humans and dogs. There will be additional dog waste bins installed prior to the event, which will be left there permanently. We look forward to seeing you at the Embassy Gardens Pawfect Street Party on Saturday 3rd September and hope it will be the first of many events to bring dog lovers together whilst helping dog charities.
We welcome any feedback or suggestions on how we can further improve and ask that you do so by raising a ticket via Eg:Life so these can be appropriately addressed, or alternatively by speaking to a member of the team at Concierge.
Embassy Gardens Management Team