There’s exciting things in store…Join us for the biggest and best Battersea Park Fireworks yet Think you knew Wandsworth Council’s Battersea Park Fireworks? Think again. This year we’re back and going to be bigger than ever. Did we mention Titanium Fireworks are back? Not only did they blow us away with the Mayor of London’s 2021 New Years celebration – but this year they wowed at the Commonwealth games. Truly the crème de la crème of Fireworks displays. Tickets are selling fast – get yours before they go.
Increased bars & street foodThis year, we’re upping the bars and delicious food options. As the days get shorter, there’s nothing better than enjoying a mulled wine or hot chocolate and some warming autumnal foods. Whether you’re in the mood for a curry, hot-dog, or both – there’ll be a huge selection of mouth-watering food to choose from.
SweetielandIndulge your sugar cravings with the expanded Sweetieland. With more food options and fun-fair games to get stuck into. Our glow-in-the-dark facepainting tent also returns – so you can still light up the night. Plus this year you’ll also be able to get your hands on limited edition Battersea Park Fireworks hoodies, gloves and water bottles at our merchandise tent.
- We’ll be tracking our Carbon footprint throughout the event and offsetting all unmitigated emissions.
- Our Fireworks provider Titanium Fireworks partner with a UK tree planting scheme to offset the footprint of all explosives and their journey to the event.
- No waste will go to landfill and all bins will be sorted for recyclables no matter where you put your rubbish!
- No single-use plastic issued on site.
- We are committed to tackling our energy use and fuel consumption by reducing our reliance on generators and utilising park electricity wherever possible.
- There will be multiple water points across the event, so bring your refillable bottle to fill-up on site. Don’t have a bottle? You can get your hands on one of our limited edition Battersea Park waterbottles at the Merchandise tent!
- As part of our commitment to reduce our environmental impact, we also heavily encourage all guests to travel by foot or train to the event where possible.
Join us at the Battersea BierkellerYou can do that by logging into your account here.The party doesn’t have to end when the fireworks do! For Saturday ticket holders (18+) you can join us at the Battersea Bierkeller. Expect banquet tables, beer steins and live performances – in a German-style beer hall. Just add your ticket on at the time of booking! Already got your ticket and want to add the afterparty?
Battersea Park Fireworks ticket sales help us raise funds to deliver Enable’s charitable mission of enriched lives through investment in supporting active lifestyles, community events, and the improvement of natural habitats.